Edmonton Oilers vs New Jersey Devils (13.3.2019)

#1 von thechampionrings , 14.03.2019 12:48

Air opportunity, boys. Final result: 6-3 Devils

Given that New Jersey Devils(New Jersey Devils championship rings) played last night, they were generally terrible, and were left in the middle of seven game losses, I could not see any reason for Eulerz not to win this hockey match. Adding to the fact that the Oilers played some of their best hockey for the season right now, I had entered today's game with the expectation of two more big points in the bank and a further step closer to the second place on the Wild Card, and anything less than that would be unacceptable. What I'm saying to you is that I felt confident we'd be victorious with this ending. So when the first period ended and both teams traded with a pair of goals, I did not feel very encouraging, but I was not necessarily worried. The boys get a lot of chances in the net and if it was not for Cory Schneider, Oilers could put more than two on board.

As the game moved to the second period, the Olyrs had to find a way to stop the bleeding that started when Travis Zajac managed to score later with the remaining seconds within the initial frame. Unfortunately, this is the opposite of what happened. Instead of hitting the ice as a lunatic, the boys took their feet off the gas, pushed around, did not get the savings needed to conceal mistakes, and found themselves with a pair of goals for another 20 minutes to play. What has ever been lead now does not exist anymore. Thirdly, the Oilers had no choice but to cheat for a crime to try to get back into the game, but despite their best intentions they could not stop the Devils from saying that it was quite difficult to win at NHL(nhl championship rings) when you need to convert touchdown to make it happen.

From the folds outside, Oilers(custom Edmonton Oilers championship rings) were casual and superior to a team who had to win every night of the week and it was extremely frustrating to look at, given the importance of this hockey game.

Kenny Agostino, Damon Severson and Kevin Rooney each had a goal and an assist as the New Jersey Devils beat the Edmonton Oilers, 6-3, Wednesday night to snap a season-high seven-game losing streak. Travis Zajac, John Quenneville and Blake Coleman also scored for the Devils, and Cory Schneider stopped 36 shots. Sam Gagner, Alex Chiasson and Matt Benning had goals for the Oilers, who have lost two of their last three games. Mikko Koskinen gave up four goals on 18 shots before he was replaced midway through the third. Anthony Stolarz came on and finished with 15 saves on 17 shots.

Zajac showed some deft hands in front as he tied the score 2-2 with 19 seconds left in the first period. The Devils then scored the first three goals of the second to take control of the game(championship rings for sale). Severson scored on a power play to give New Jersey the lead for good at 6:23, and Quenneville made it a two-goal advantage on a screened shot with 7:11 remaining in the period. That chased Koskinen.

thechampionrings  
thechampionrings

Bobrovsky stops 46 shots, Blue Jackets beat Carolina 3-0

© Offizielles Forum von Daniel Roosen #9 | Impressum
Home | DanielRoosen.de.tl-Aktuell | HP-Feedback | Plauderecke | D.R.-Aktuell | Homepage-Bewertung
Xobor Forum Software von Xobor | Forum, Fotos, Chat und mehr mit Xobor
Datenschutz